- Published: New York : Random House Large Print, 2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Edition: Large print ed.
- Description: 528 p. (large print) ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Large Type
- Newton, Isaac, -- Sir, -- 1642-1727 -- Fiction.
- College teachers -- Fiction.
- Alchemy -- Fiction.
- Cambridge (England) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Large Print Mystery
After the mysterious drowning of his mother Elizabeth Vogelsang, who was writing a controversial biography of Isacc Newton, Cameron Brown recruits his former lover to complete the book. This plunges her to into probing two series of murders, the 17th century murders of several who stood between Newton and his studies and present day targets of those who offend the an animal rights group.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.