- Published: New York, NY : Kino on Video, c1999.
- Year Published: 1999
- Description: 1 videodisc (102 min.) : si., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Brenon, Herbert, 1880-1958.
- Goldbeck, Willis.
- Zukor, Adolph, 1873-1976.
- Lasky, Jesse L., 1880-1958.
- Bronson, Betty, 1906-1971.
- Torrence, Ernest, 1878-1933.
- Wong, Anna May, 1905-1961.
- Barrie, J. M. 1860-1937.
- Famous Players-Lasky Corporation.
- Paramount Pictures Corporation.
- Kino International Corporation.
- Barrie, J. M. -- 1860-1937 -- Film and video adaptations.
- Peter Pan (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Silent films.
- Comedy films.
- Children's films.
- Fantasy films.
- Feature films.
- Feature films.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Peter Pan 1924
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Silent-Film Peter
Available Copies: Malletts Adult
From the play by James M. Barrie.
Originally released as a motion picture in 1924, renewed in 1952 ; with full orchestral score.
Special features: new transfer from 35mm archive elements; orchestral score by Philip C. Carli; essay by film historian Frederick C. Szebin; photo gallery of production stills and promotional material; reminiscences by actress Esther Ralston.
Betty Bronson, Ernest Torrence, Anna May Wong.
"Betty Bronson stars as Peter Pan, the boy who never grew up, who charms Wendy and her brothers to fly with him to Never Never Land. On this island of dreams and magic, they struggle to rescue the Lost Boys from Captain Hook and his band of pirates, encountering along the way the delightful fairy Tinkerbell, a man-eating crocodile, and a band of valiant Indians"--Container.
Contents: Peter Pan.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.