- Published: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Description: 118 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Race relations -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Deaf -- Fiction.
- Religion -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Tween Book Discussion
- HiLo: Adults - reading 4th to 6th grade levels
- HiLo: high school students - reading 4th to 6th grade levels
- Children's Books by African American Authors
Login to add tags
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Downtown Youth Ref., West Youth
When a new, white student nicknamed "The Jesus Boy" joins her sixth grade class in the winter of 1971, Frannie's growing friendship with him makes her start to see some things in a new light.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.