- Published: Emeryville, CA : Seal Press : Distributed by Publishers Group West, c2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Description: xii, 223 p. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9781580051866 (alk. paper)
- 1580051863 (alk. paper)
- Vocational guidance for women.
- Women -- Employment -- Psychological aspects.
- Quality of work life.
- Self-actualization (Psychology)
- Career development.
Login to add tags
The anti 9-5 guide : practical career advice for women who think outside the cube
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: 650.108 Go
Make your move -- I want to pursue a career I'm passionate about -- I want to break into my dream industry, but I'm not sure how -- I want more time to do my pet project on the side -- Flee the cube -- I want a more flexible work schedule -- I want to work from home -- I want to be my own boss -- I want to do work that helps others -- I want to do work that feeds my wanderlust -- I want to fly a plane, build a house, or fight wildfires -- Epilogue: go forth and conquer -- Appendices: No-fear negotiation -- A temp's survival guide -- Boss in a box -- Must-see resources.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.