- Published: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, c2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 312 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 730
- 9781416906377 (hardcover)
- German shepherd dog -- Fiction. -- War use
- Dogs -- Fiction. -- War use
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Fiction.
- Human-animal relationships -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- 8th grade and 9th grade Historical Fiction
- 6th grade and 7th grade Historical Fiction
- The Swinging Sixties for Teens
- Children's Books by Asian Authors
- Kids' Historical Fiction On The Vietnam War
Login to add tags
Cracker! : the best dog in Vietnam
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction
Available Copies: Traverwood Youth
A young soldier in Vietnam bonds with his bomb-sniffing dog.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.