- Published: New York : Scholastic Press, 2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 200 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 780
- 9780439443821 (hdbk.)
Recently Listed On
- Popular Juvenile Fiction
- Autism and Aspergers - grades K-6
- Books about autism for children
- Books I've read and movies I've watched
- Favorite Reads - Youth Fiction & Non-Fiction
Login to add tags
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Pittsfield Youth
Frustrated at life with an autistic brother, twelve-year-old Catherine longs for a normal existence but her world is further complicated by a friendship with a young paraplegic.