- Published: New York : Scholastic Press, 2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 720
- Julius Rosenwald Fund -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Segregation in education -- Fiction.
- Southern States -- Fiction. -- History -- 1865-1951
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Dear Mr. Rosenwald
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Weatherford, Carole Boston
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Pittsfield Youth
Young Ovella rejoices as her community comes together to raise money and build a much-needed school in the 1920s, with matching funds from the president of Sears, Roebuck, and Company and support from Professor James of the Normal School.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.