- Published: [South Burlington, Vt.?] : WGBH Boston Video, c2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Description: 1 videodisc (54 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Seamans, Joe.
- Spingarn-Koff, Jason.
- Apsell, Paula S.
- Lithgow, John, 1945-
- Cohen, David.
- Hadingham, Evan.
- Bjørck, Andreas.
- New Wrinkle, Inc.
- WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.)
- Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.)
- WGBH Video (Firm)
- United States. -- Dept. of Defense.
- Mobile robots.
- Vehicles, Remotely piloted.
- Off-road vehicles -- Miscellanea.
- Television programs.
- Educational television programs.
- Science television programs.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Educational -- Television series.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The great robot race
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD 629.892 Gr
Available Copies: Traverwood Adult
Originally produced as an episode of the television series: Nova. c2006.
DVD-ROM features: Teaching materials (PDF) -- A link to the Nova Web site, pbs.org/nova.
Narrator, John Lithgow.
Twenty-three unmanned robotic vehicles compete in a race sponsored by the Pentagon's research agency across a 130-mile stretch of Nevada desert.
DVD; NTSC, Region 1; Dolby digital ; widescreen.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.