- Published: Little Rock, Ark. : August House LittleFolk, c2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- Gentle Folk Tales
- J's favorites
- Ms. Amanda's Storytimes - Summer 2014
- Checkout History
- Read Aloud Books for Links
- Kayla's Storytime January-June 2014
- Read Alouds for the Kindergarten through Second Grade Classroom
- Lana's Staff Picks
Login to add tags
Go to sleep, Gecko! : a Balinese folktale
There are currently 8 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Downtown Youth Ref., Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
"This story was inspired by a Balinese tale in Folk tales from Bali and Lombok by Margaret Muth Alibasah (Jakarta: Penerbit Djambatan, 1990)"--Copyright p.
Retells the folktale of the gecko who complains to the village chief that the fireflies keep him awake at night but then learns that in nature all things are connected.
Login to write a review of your own.