- Published: New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged.) ; col. ill. : 27 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 610
Recently Listed On
- Younger Kids - GrandMothers and GrandFathers
- Asian American Children's Literature
- Picture Book History - World and Cultures
- Children's Books by Asian Authors
- Children's Books featuring Korean-Culture Themes!
Login to add tags
Behind the mask
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E CHO
Available Copies: Downtown Youth Holidays
"Frances Foster books."
Kimin, a young Korean-American boy, has trouble deciding on a Halloween costume, but as he looks through an old trunk of his grandfather's things, he suddenly unlocks a childhood mystery.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.