- Published: Ann Arbor, MI : G.T. Labs, c2004.
- Year Published: 2004
- Description: 318 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Graphic Novel
- 0966010655 (softcover)
- Bohr, Niels Henrik David, -- 1885-1962.
- Bohr, Niels Henrik David, -- 1885-1962 -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Graphic novels.
- Biographical comic books, strips, etc.
Recently Listed On
- Booklist's Top 10 Graphic Novels For Youth 2005
- Comics by artists and writers attending Kids Read Comics 2013!
- Stand Alone Teen Graphic Novels
- local authors
Login to add tags
Suspended in language : Niels Bohr's life, discoveries, and the century he shaped
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Adult Graphic Novel / Ottaviani, Jim
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Fl.
"Additional art by Jay Hosler, Roger Langridge, Steve Leialoha, Linda Medley, and Jeff Parker."
Setting the stage -- Leaving classical physics behind -- Life and work through his doctorate -- Doing physics with style -- New generation -- Institute -- Heisenberg -- Solvay, 1927 and 1930 -- Home -- Nuclear physics -- War and the meeting -- Politics -- Philosophy -- Leaving the stage.
Login to write a review of your own.