- Published: Cambridge, MA : Candlewick Press, 2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Description: 351 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 1090
- Freedom -- Fiction.
- Slavery -- Fiction.
- Science -- Fiction. -- Experiments
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Massachusetts -- Fiction. -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783
- United States -- Fiction. -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783
Recently Listed On
- For Grayson
- Award-Winning Books for Guys (Reading Level Range: Grades 6-12)
- Historical Fiction - Librarians' Choice for High School
- 8th grade and 9th grade Historical Fiction
- American Historical Fiction for Youth and Teens
- Recommended Historical Fiction for Teens
- Winners of the Boston Globe-Horn Book Award
- LINKS -- High School Grades 9-12
- Winners of the National Book Award for Young People's Literature
- Readalicious! Books for Tweens
Login to add tags
The astonishing life of Octavian Nothing, traitor to the nation : the Pox party / : taken from accounts by his own hand and other sundry sources
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Pittsfield Teen, West Teen
Various diaries, letters, and other manuscripts chronicle the experiences of Octavian, a young African American, from birth to age sixteen, as he is brought up as part of a science experiment in the years leading up to and during the Revolutionary War.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.