- Published: Cambridge, MA : Candlewick Press, 2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Description: 351 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 1090
- Freedom -- Fiction.
- Slavery -- Fiction.
- Science -- Fiction. -- Experiments
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Massachusetts -- Fiction. -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783
- United States -- Fiction. -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The astonishing life of Octavian Nothing, traitor to the nation : the Pox party / : taken from accounts by his own hand and other sundry sources
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, Pittsfield Teen, Traverwood Teen
Various diaries, letters, and other manuscripts chronicle the experiences of Octavian, a young African American, from birth to age sixteen, as he is brought up as part of a science experiment in the years leading up to and during the Revolutionary War.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.