- Published: New York : Delacorte Press, c2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 258 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 750
- 038590360X (Gibraltar lib. bdg.)
- Self-perception -- Fiction.
- Grandparents -- Fiction.
- Healers -- Fiction.
- Country life -- Fiction. -- Mexico
- Racially mixed people -- Fiction.
- Mexico -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
What the moon saw
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Malletts Teen
Fourteen-year-old Clara Luna spends the summer with her grandparents in the tiny, remote village of Yucuyoo, Mexico, learning about her grandmother's life as a healer, her father's decision to leave home for the United States, and her own place in the world.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.