- Published: New York : Delacorte Press, 2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 288 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 700
- Self-reliance -- Fiction.
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Fiction.
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Fiction.
- Montana -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
- Montana -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Checkout History
- Gentle Reads (Ninth through Twelfth Grade)
- 8th grade and 9th grade Historical Fiction
- Teen Books for Tweens
- The Progressive Tens for Teens
- World War One Historical Fiction For Kids
- Soccerforlife's Top Reads
- 20th Century America Historical Fiction for Teens
Login to add tags
Hattie Big Sky
There are no copies available and 1 request on 2 copies
After inheriting her uncle's homesteading claim in Montana, sixteen-year-old orphan Hattie Brooks travels from Iowa in 1917 to make a home for herself and encounters some unexpected problems related to the war being fought in Europe.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.