- Published: New York : North-South Books, 2004.
- Year Published: 2004
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0735820112 (pbk.)
- Grandmothers -- Fiction.
- Death -- Fiction.
- All Souls' Day -- Fiction.
- Grandmothers -- Pictorial works -- Fiction. -- Death
Recently Listed On
- Grief for a Person - gr PreK-5
- Grief and Loss grades K-5
- Picture Book History - Hispanic-American stories
Login to add tags
Felipa and the Day of the Dead
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / MÃ¼ller, Birte
Available Copies: Traverwood Youth
Auf Wiedersehen, Oma.
"A Michael Neugebauer book"--Cover.
In the Andes Mountains, Felipa misses her grandmother Abuelita, and goes in search of her soul, only to find the celebrations of the Day of the Dead to be the perfect way to feel close to Abuelita again.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.