- Published: New York : Little, Brown and Co., 2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 563 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 690
- Swan, Bella (Fictitious character)
- Cullen, Edward (Fictitious character)
- Vampires -- Fiction.
- Werewolves -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Washington (State) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Books I've Read
- Books to read
- NPR List of the Best 100 Young Adult and Teen Novels
- Great Fantasy and Science Fiction Books For Teen and Young Adults
- Great Romance Books For Teen and Young Adults
- Winners of the Young Reader's Choice Award: Senior Winners
- 2012 Teen Choice Awards Nominees
- Young Adult Books I Have Read
- Checkout History
- Favorite Teen Novels
Login to add tags
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Storage Teen, Downtown Teen
2nd book in the vampire love saga.
"Megan Tingley books"--t.p.
When the Cullens, including her beloved Edward, leave Forks rather than risk revealing that they are vampires, it is almost too much for eighteen-year-old Bella to bear, but she finds solace in her friend Jacob until he is drawn into a "cult" and changes in terrible ways.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.