- Published: New York : Penguin Press, 2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Description: 341 p. ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Bush, George W. -- 1946 -- Friends and associates.
- Deception -- Political aspects.
- Spin doctors.
- Public relations and politics.
- Propaganda, American.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 -- Influence.
- Iraq War, 2003
- Hurricane Katrina, 2005.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 2001
- United States -- Foreign relations -- 2001
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The greatest story ever sold : the decline and fall of truth from 9/11 to Katrina
by Rich, Frank.
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 973.931 Ri
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor, West Adult
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.