- Published: Uhrichsville, Ohio : Barbour Pub., c2004.
- Year Published: 2004
- Description: 137 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 1593103522 (pbk.)
- Squanto -- Fiction.
- Pilgrims (New Plymouth Colony) -- Fiction.
- Wampanoag Indians -- Fiction.
- Indians of North America -- Fiction. -- New England
- Interpersonal relations. -- Fiction.
- Thanksgiving Day -- Fiction.
- Christian life -- Fiction.
- Massachusetts -- Fiction. -- History -- New Plymouth, 1620-1691
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Rebekah in danger : peril at Plymouth Colony
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Youth
In 1621, newly arrived at Plymouth Colony, eleven-year-old Rebekah and her family find themselves facing a difficult winter with little food, inadequate shelter, sickness, and little hope for the future until help arrives with an unexpected visitor.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.