- Published: Boston : Houghton Mifflin, 2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Description: 275 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 990
Recently Listed On
- Gentle Reads (Ninth through Twelfth Grade)
- Sports Fiction for Teens - Eighth to Twelfth Grade
- Realistic Fiction Middle School
- Books About Girls In Sports
- If you like "The Truth About Forever" (or anything else by Sarah Dessen)...
- Recommended Books For Sixth, Seventh, And Eighth Graders
- Sports Fiction
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 3rd Floor
After spending her summer running the family farm and training the quarterback for her school's rival football team, sixteen-year-old D.J. decides to go out for the sport herself, not anticipating the reactions of those around her.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.