- Published: New York : Sleuth Philomel, c2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Description: 216 p. ; 19 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 1020
- Holmes, Enola (Fictitious character)
- Mothers -- Fiction.
- Missing persons -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction. -- History -- 19th century
Recently Listed On
- Mysteries for Middle Schoolers
- If you liked The Cabinet of Wonders
- Popular mystery books for children
- Checkout History
- Mysteries for Fifth Graders
- Mysteries for children
- Historical fiction for children
- Girls Worth Reading About
- UK Historical Fiction for Kids
- If you like Nancy Drew...
Login to add tags
The case of the missing marquess
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Mystery
Available Copies: Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth
Enola Holmes, much younger sister of detective Sherlock Holmes, must travel to London in disguise to unravel the disappearance of her missing mother.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.