- Published: New York : G. P. Putnam's Sons, c2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Description: 198 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Musicals -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Boarding schools -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Popular Teen Realistic Fiction
- Gowns, Greasepaint, and Guitars: YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Teens 2013
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 3rd Floor
Julie and Ashleigh, high school sophomores and Jane Austen fans, seem to fall for the same Mr. Darcy-like boy and struggle to hide their true feelings from one another while rehearsing for a school musical.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.