- Published: Prince Frederick, Md. : Recorded Books, p2005.
- Year Published: 2005
- Description: 7 sound discs (8 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: Book on CD
- English -- Fiction. -- Scotland
- Loss (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Mothers -- Fiction. -- Death
- Summer resorts -- Fiction.
- Married people -- Fiction.
- Lighthouses -- Fiction.
- Widowers -- Fiction.
- Skye, Island of (Scotland) -- Fiction.
- Psychological fiction.
- Domestic fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
To the lighthouse
There are no copies available and 2 requests on 1 copy
Where To Find It
Call number: BOCD Fiction
Narrated by Virginia Leishman.
At their second home on the Isle of Skye, the Ramsay family surrounds itself with friends and colleagues. They contend with World War I, family deaths, and hardships both spoken and unspoken. All the while, the lighthouse looms in the distance. Six-year-old James asks his father to take him there, but many years will pass before the voyage begins.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.