- Published: Berkeley : University of California Press, c2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Description: 329 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Houze, David, -- 1965
- African Americans -- Biography.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- History -- 20th century. -- Southern States
- Civil rights movements -- History -- 20th century. -- Southern States
- Apartheid -- South Africa.
- Brothers and sisters.
- Southern States -- Race relations.
- South Africa -- Race relations.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Twilight people : one man's journey to find his roots
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Fl., Malletts Adult
"The George Gund Foundation imprint in African American studies."
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.