- Published: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, c2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 146 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 680
- 0689876785 (hardcover) :
- Homework -- Fiction.
- Cheating -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Arizona -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- HiLo: high school students - reading 2nd to 4th grade levels
- HiLo: middle school students - reading 2nd to 4th grade levels
- Older Kids - Computer Fiction
- Chapter Books About Homework!
- Checkout History
- Amazing Books For Kids
- Elementary Kids - Fantasy
- Mysteries for Fifth Graders
Login to add tags
The homework machine
by Gutman, Dan.
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Gutman, Dan
Available Copies: Traverwood Youth, West Youth
Four fifth-grade students--a geek, a class clown, a teacher's pet, and a slacker--as well as their teacher and mothers, each relate events surrounding a computer programmed to complete homework assignments.
Reviews & Summaries
The way the story is told is very interesting. The four cheating kids have been caught, and they are taking turns telling the story from their point of view, which is being recorded on a tape in the police station. I would definitely recommend this book for young readers, as it is a very interesting read.
Login to write a review of your own.