- Published: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, c2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 24 x 27 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Smith, Bessie, -- 1894-1937 -- Fiction.
- Ku Klux Klan (1915- ) -- Fiction.
- Blues (Music) -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- North Carolina -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Bessie Smith and the night riders
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction
Available Copies: Malletts Youth Picture Books
Black blues singer Bessie Smith single-handedly scares off Ku Klux Klan members who are trying to disrupt her show one hot July night in Concord, North Carolina. Includes historical note.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.