- Published: New York : Dutton, 2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Description: 340 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Rouse, Wade.
- Rouse, Wade -- Childhood and youth.
- Gay youth -- Biography. -- Missouri
- Gay men -- Biography. -- Missouri
- Overweight persons -- Biography. -- Missouri
Login to add tags
America's boy : a memoir
by Rouse, Wade.
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 306.766 Ro
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Fl.
Reviews & Summaries
Wade Rouse is a great writer. He really knows how to reel in a reader. He's very good at making you see things the way he sees them. I also like that he's not afraid to show himself in a bad light. A lot of memoir writers tend to gloss over their uglier qualities, but Rouse puts his in, often without even the comedy that softens the blow. If you want to read a funny, but emotionally honest book about a country family, check this one out.
Login to write a review of your own.