- Published: [Alexandria, Va.] : Hollywood, Calif. : PBS Home Video ; Distributed by Paramount Home Entertainment, c2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 235 min.) : sd., col. and b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- McCullough, David G.
- Grubin, David.
- KERA Dallas/Ft. Worth (Television station)
- David Grubin Productions.
- WGBH Educational Foundation.
- WNET (Television station : New York, N.Y.)
- Johnson, Lyndon B. -- 1908-1973.
- Presidents -- Biography.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- United States -- History -- 1961-1969.
- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- DVD-Video discs.
- Biographical television programs.
- Documentary television programs.
Login to add tags
American experience. Lbj
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD 921 Johnson, Lyndon
Available Copies: Traverwood Adult
Originally produced as episodes of the television program American experience in 1991.
"Full screen version presented in a format preserving the aspect ratio of its original television exhibition"--Container.
Narrated by David McCullough.
A biography of Lyndon B. Johnson, the 36th president of the United States, serving between 1963 and 1969.
DVD; stereo; full screen.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.