- Published: [Alexandria, Va.] : Hollywood, Calif. : PBS Home Video ; Distributed by Paramount Home Entertainment, c2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 235 min.) : sd., col. and b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- McCullough, David G.
- Grubin, David.
- KERA Dallas/Ft. Worth (Television station)
- David Grubin Productions.
- WGBH Educational Foundation.
- WNET (Television station : New York, N.Y.)
- Johnson, Lyndon B. -- 1908-1973.
- Presidents -- Biography.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- United States -- History -- 1961-1969.
- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- DVD-Video discs.
- Biographical television programs.
- Documentary television programs.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
American experience. Lbj
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
Originally produced as episodes of the television program American experience in 1991.
"Full screen version presented in a format preserving the aspect ratio of its original television exhibition"--Container.
Narrated by David McCullough.
A biography of Lyndon B. Johnson, the 36th president of the United States, serving between 1963 and 1969.
DVD; stereo; full screen.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.