- Published: Chicago, IL : American Library Association, c1991-
- Year Published: 1991
- Description: v. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Magazine
- Children -- Magazines. -- Books and reading -- United States
- Best books -- Magazines. -- United States
- School libraries -- Magazines. -- Book lists -- United States
- Children's libraries -- Magazines. -- Book lists -- United States
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 8 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Magazine v.22 no.3 Jan 2013, Magazine v.22 no.4 Apr 2013, Magazine v.23 no.1 Sep 2013, Magazine v.23 no.2 Nov 2013, Magazine v.23 no.3 Jan 2014, Magazine v.23 no.4 Apr 2014, Magazine v.24 no.1 Sep 2014, Magazine v.24 no.2 Nov 2014
Available Copies: Downtown Parent Shelf
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 4, no. 6 (July 1995).
A quarterly supplement to Booklist, Book Links magazine is designed for teachers, youth librarians, school library media specialists, reading specialists, curriculum coordinators, and others interested in connecting children with high-quality literature-based resources.
Book Links articles provide comprehensive information on using books in the classroom, including thematic bibliographies with related discussion questions and activities, author and illustrator interviews and essays, and articles by educators on practical ways to turn children onto reading.
Login to write a review of your own.