- Published: New York : Jump at the Sun/Hyperion Books for Children, c2005.
- Year Published: 2005
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 298 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 590
- Violence -- Fiction.
- Family problems -- Fiction.
- Coming of age -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Inner cities -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Books No Longer Available through AADL
- Popular Urban Fiction Books for Teens
- Fiction by African American Authors
- If you like "The Outsiders"...
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
A teenage boy must face the harsh realities of inner city life, a disintegrating family, and destructive temptations as he struggles to find his identity as a young man.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.