- Published: Minneapolis, MN : Milkweed Editions, 2004.
- Year Published: 2004
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 172 p. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 590
- 1571316515 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1571316523 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Grief -- Fiction.
- Death -- Fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Sisters -- Fiction.
- Bulimia -- Fiction.
- Eating disorders -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are no copies available and 1 request on 0 copies
Where To Find It
No copies found.
Following the death of her father, a thirteen-year-old uses bulimia as a way to avoid her mother's and ten-year-old sister's grief, as well as her own.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.