- Published: Boston : Houghton Mifflin, 2005.
- Year Published: 2005
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 800
- 061844887X :
- Barnum, P. T. -- 1810-1891 -- Fiction.
- Jumbo (Elephant) -- Fiction.
- Elephants -- Fiction.
- Brooklyn Bridge (New York, N.Y.) -- Fiction. -- History
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Twenty-one elephants and still standing
There are currently 5 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
Upon completion of the Brooklyn Bridge, P.T. Barnum and his twenty-one elephants parade across to prove to everyone that the bridge is safe.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.