- Published: Universal City, CA : Universal, .
- Year Published: 2005
- Edition: Special ed.
- Description: 2 videodiscs (130 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 1417053682 :
- Mulligan, Robert, 1925-
- Foote, Horton.
- Pakula, Alan J., 1928-1998.
- Peck, Gregory, 1916-2003.
- Duvall, Robert.
- Badham, Mary, 1952-
- Alford, Phillip.
- Peters, Brock.
- Peck, Cecilia.
- Kopple, Barbara.
- Kiselyak, Charles.
- Universal-International (Firm)
- Brentwood Productions, Inc.
- Race discrimination -- Drama.
- Racism -- Drama.
- Trials (Rape) -- Drama. -- Southern States
- Feature films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Recently Listed On
- Favorite Movies
- Extraordinary Films, in My Opinion
- AFI's 100 Years, 100 Movies
- Academy Awards Best Picture Nominees and Winners-Part 2
- Movies Made From Books
- Timeless Reels: Classic Films
- Patty's Picks
- AFI's Top 10 Courtroom Drama Films
Login to add tags
To kill a mockingbird
There are no copies available and 1 request on 2 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Drama To
Trailer / Previews
Trailers Powered by Internet Video Archive
Originally released as a motion picture in 1962.
Based on the Pulitzer Prize winning novel written by Harper Lee.
Disc 1: The film ; Bonus features: Academy Award best actor acceptance speech; American Film Institute Life Achievement Award; excerpt from Academy Tribute to Gregory Peck; Scout remembers; feature commentary with director Robert Mulligan and producer Alan Pakula; theatrical trailer; production notes. -- Disc 2: A conversation with Gregory Peck / film by Cecilia Peck [et al.] ; produced & directed by Barbara Kopple (1999 ; 97 min.) ; Fearful symmetry: the making of To kill a mockingbird / a film by Charles Kiselyak. (1998 ; 90 min.)
Gregory Peck, Robert Duvall, Mary Badham, Philip Alford, Rosemary Murphy, John Megna, Frank Overton, Brock Peters, Alice Ghostley, William Windom.
Gregory Peck plays a southern lawyer who defends a black man accused of rape in this film version of the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel. The way in which it captures a time, a place, and above all, a mood, makes this film a masterpiece.
DVD, region 1, widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital.
Login to write a review of your own.