- Published: New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2005.
- Year Published: 2005
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 32 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 780
- 0374335273 :
- Morris, Esther Hobart, -- 1814-1902
- Suffragists -- Biography. -- Wyoming
- Women -- Suffrage -- History -- 19th century. -- Wyoming
- Justices of the peace.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
I could do that! : Ester Morris gets women the vote
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction /
Available Copies: Pittsfield Youth
In 1869, a woman whose "can-do" attitude had shaped her life was instrumental in making Wyoming the first state to allow women to vote, then became the first woman to hold public office in the United States.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.