- Published: [New York?] : A & E : Marketed and distributed in the US by New Video Group, c1999.
- Year Published: 1999
- Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 107 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 0767020308 :
- Lawrence, Diarmuid.
- Birtwistle, Sue.
- Davies, Andrew.
- Beckinsale, Kate.
- Strong, Mark.
- Scales, Prunella.
- Hepton, bernard
- Coulthard, Raymond.
- Rowan, Dominic.
- Robinson, Lucy.
- Bond, Samantha
- Hazeldine, James.
- Williams, Olivia.
- Morton, Samantha.
- Austen, Jane, 1775-1817.
- United Film & Television Productions.
- Meridian Broadcasting.
- Chestermead Ltd.
- Arts and Entertainment Network.
- New Video Group.
- Austen, Jane, -- 1775-1817 -- Film and video adaptations.
- Young women -- Drama. -- England
- Feature films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- England -- Drama. -- Social life and customs -- 19th century
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Emma 1996 A&E
There are currently 5 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Drama Emma
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Downtown Storage Adult, Malletts Adult, Traverwood Adult
At head of title: Jane Austen's.
Based on the novel by Jane Austen.
Special features include interactive menu, "About Jane Austen."
Originally produced in 1996.
Kate Beckinsale, Mark Strong, Prunella Scales, Bernard Hepton, Raymond Coulthard, Dominic Rowan, Lucy Robinson, Samantha Bond, James Hazeldine, Olivia Williams, Samantha Morton.
"Emma is the story of a rich, clever and beautiful young woman who can't resist orchestrating other people's love lives. As her romantic plans go ridiculously wrong, however, it's Emma herself who risks missing out on her perfect match!"--Container.
DVD; full screen.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.