- Published: New York, NY : Columbia/Legacy, 
- Year Published: 1999
- Description: 1 sound disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: CD
- Cash, June Carter, 1929-2003.
- Grant, Marshall, bassist.
- Holland, W. S.
- Perkins, Carl, 1932-1998.
- Perkins, Luther.
- Carter Family (Musical group)
- Statler Brothers.
Recently Listed On
- Albums to light your brain on fire. (Or warm it up a little, maybe singe it slightly)
- Outlaw Country:
- Rolling Stone 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Checkout History
- Rolling Stone's List of the 500 Greatest Albums
Login to add tags
Johnny Cash at Folsom Prison
There are currently 9 available
Where To Find It
Call number: CD Country Cash Johnny 1999
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Fl. CDs, Downtown Library, Downtown Storage Adult, Traverwood Adult
- 01. Folsom Prison Blues
- 02. Busted [#][*]
- 03. Dark as the Dungeon
- 04. I Still Miss Someone
- 05. Cocaine Blues
- 06. 25 Minutes to Go
- 07. Orange Blossom Special
- 08. Long Black Veil
- 09. Send a Picture of Mother
- 10. Wall
- 11. Dirty Old Egg Sucking Dog
- 12. Flushed from the Bathroom of Your Heart
- 13. Joe Bean [#][*]
- 14. Jackson - Johnny Cash, June Carter Cash
- 15. Give My Love to Rose - Johnny Cash, June Carter Cash
- 16. I Got Stripes
- 17. Legend of John Henry's Hammer [#][*]
- 18. Green, Green Grass of Home
- 19. Greystone Chapel
Ballads, prison songs, and country music.
Originally released in 1968; includes 3 previously unreleased selections.
Program notes by Johnny Cash and Steve Earle (23 p. : ill.) inserted in container.
Folsom Prison blues -- Busted -- Dark as the dungeon -- I still miss someone -- Cocaine blues -- 25 minutes to go -- Orange blossom special -- The long black veil -- Send a picture of mother -- The wall -- Dirty old egg-suckin' dog -- Flushed from the bathroom of your heart -- Joe Bean -- Jackson -- Give my love to Rose -- I got stripes -- The legend of John Henry's hammer -- Green, green grass of home -- Greystone Chapel.
Johnny Cash, vocals, guitar; June Carter, Carter Family, Statler Brothers, vocals; Marshall Grant, bass; W.S. Holland, drums; Carl Perkins, Luther Perkins, electric guitars.