- Published: Culver City, Calif. : Columbia Pictures : Distributed by Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 
- Year Published: 2005
- Description: 1 videodisc (107 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 1404973532 :
- Linson, John.
- Peralta, Stacy.
- Hardwicke, Catherine.
- Hirsch, Emile, 1985-
- Rasuk, Victor, 1984-
- Robinson, John, 1985-
- Angarano, Michael.
- Reed, Nikki, 1988-
- DeMornay, Rebecca, 1963-
- Ledger, Heath, 1979-
- Knoxville, Johnny, 1971-
- Laresca, Vincent.
- Mechoso, Julio Oscar.
- Davis, Elliot.
- Reed, Seth.
- Richardson, Nancy.
- Mothersbaugh, Mark.
- Evans, Cindy.
- Gorak, Chris.
- Sony Pictures Entertainment, Inc.
- Tri-Star Pictures.
- Linson Films (Firm)
- Senator International (Firm)
- Columbia Pictures.
- Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Skateboarding -- Drama. -- California -- Los Angeles
- Surfing -- Drama. -- California -- Los Angeles
- Teenagers -- Drama. -- California -- Los Angeles
- Venice (Los Angeles, Calif.) -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Lords of Dogtown
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Drama Lords
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Traverwood Adult
Trailer / Previews
Trailers Powered by Internet Video Archive
Inspired by a true story.
Special features: branching featurettes; director and cast commentary; multiple featurettes.
Emile Hirsch, Victor Rasuk, John Robinson, Michael Angarano, Nikki Reed, Rebecca DeMornay, Heath Ledger, Johnny Knoxville, Vincent Laresca, Julio Oscar Mechoso.
Based on the true story of the legendary Z-Boys, this film is a fictionalized take on a brilliant group of young skateboarders who perfect their craft in the empty swimming pools of unsuspecting suburban homeowners, pioneering a thrilling new sport.
DVD, region 1, widescreen (1.85:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1.
Reviews & Summaries
The film has a really nice look to it, with a great soundtrack, mostly 70s rock. Also, Heath Ledger's performance is a-ma-zing. After seeing this, it really hit me that Ledger's death in 2008 was all too soon, and we've definitely lost someone special. Lastly and not least, the skateboarding/surfing action is pretty fun to watch. You feel like you're right there with them!
Login to write a review of your own.