- Published: Princeton, NJ : Films for the Humanities & Sciences, c2003.
- Year Published: 2003
- Description: 1 videodisc (90 min.) : col., sd ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Moyers, Bill D.
- Mannes, Elena.
- O'Neill, Judy Doctoroff.
- Moyers, Judith Davidson.
- Films for the Humanities (Firm)
- Public Affairs Television (Firm)
- Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.)
- Terminal care.
- Death -- Psychological aspects.
- Palliative treatment.
- Hospice care.
- Right to die.
- Terminally ill -- Psychological aspects.
- Death -- Moral and ethical aspects.
Login to add tags
A death of one's own
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD 362.175 De
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
"A production of Public Affairs Television, Inc."
Summary descriptions taken from videodisc containers.
 A Death of One's Own : Unravels the complexities underlying the many choices at the end of life, including the bitter debate over physician-assisted suicide. Three patients, their families, and their doctors discuss some of the hardest decisions, including how to pay for care, what constitutes humane treatment, and how to balance dying and dignity.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.