- Published: New York : Ballantine Books, 2005.
- Year Published: 2005
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 237 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0345483677 :
- 0345483790 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
- Survival after airplane accidents, shipwrecks, etc. -- Fiction.
- Absence and presumption of death -- Fiction.
- Identity (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Women -- Fiction.
- Psychological fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Comfort & joy
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, West Adult
Reviews & Summaries
Joy, struggling to piece her life together after the devastation of divorce and the humdrum of her own existence, survives a plane crash and seemingly finds affection in a widower and his son - or does she?
Login to write a review of your own.