- Published: Hollywood, Calif. : Paramount, 
- Year Published: 2004
- Description: 1 videodisc : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 0792198344 :
- Daniels, Marc.
- Shatner, William.
- Nimoy, Leonard.
- Kelley, DeForest, 1920-1999.
- Doohan, James.
- Takei, George, 1937-
- Finnerman, Gerald Perry, 1931-
- Francis, Al, 1918-1998.
- Courage, Alexander.
- Roddenberry, Gene.
- Paramount Pictures Corporation.
- Kirk, James T. (Fictitious character).
- Spock (Fictitious character).
- Interplanetary voyages -- Drama.
- Science and civilization -- Drama.
- Science fiction -- Television series.
- Fantasy -- Television series.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
- Recommended SciFi Shows
- summertime readings
- Trailblazing and Unconventional Science Fiction
- Star Trek Greats
- Star Trek
- Classical Geek Education
- Original Star Trek Saga
- Checkout History
- Star Trek DVDs
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
Star trek, the original series. Season 2, disc 4
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
Originally broadcast on television during the 1967-1968 season.
Based on the characters created by Gene Roddenberry.
Contains all 26 episodes from season two.
Special features: never-before-seen featurette.
Obession -- Wolf in the fold -- The trouble with Tribbles -- The gamesters of Triskelion.
William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, DeForest Kelley, James Doohan, George Takei, Nichelle Nichols, Walter Koenig, Majel Barrett.
The U.S.S. Enterprise embarks on more missions to explore the galaxy, she is commanded by Captain James T. Kirk. Along his side is his First Officer Mr. Spock, who is from the planet Vulcan. With a determined crew, the Enterpirse encounters Klingons, Romulans, time prardoxes, tribbles and many more problems. Their mission is to explore strange new worlds, to seek new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
DVD, region 1, full screen (1.33:1) presentation; Dolby Digital mono, Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.