- Published: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 2005.
- Year Published: 2005
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 23 x 30 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 720
- 0689878451 :
- Penguins -- Fiction.
- Zoo animals -- Fiction.
- Familial behavior in animals -- Fiction.
- Homosexuality -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Families of all Shapes and Sizes
- LGBTQ Books for Kids
- Picture Books for My 3-Year Old
- Lucy's Staff Pick - childrens
- J's Summer List
- LGBT Picture Books
- Checkout History
- First Grade Recommended Books
Login to add tags
And Tango makes three
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E RIC
Available Copies: Downtown Youth PicBks, Malletts Youth Picture Books, Pittsfield Youth PicBks
At New York City's Central Park Zoo, two male penguins fall in love and start a family by taking turns sitting on an abandoned egg until it hatches.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.