- Published: New York : HarperCollins, c2004.
- Year Published: 2004
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: xii, 256 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 900
- 0064410293 (pbk.)
- 0060297891 :
- Ojibwa Indians -- Fiction.
- Indians of North America -- Fiction. -- Superior, Lake, Region
- Superior, Lake, Region -- Fiction. -- History -- 19th century
Recently Listed On
- Native American Literature
- Winners of the Scott O'Dell Award for Historical Fiction
- Native Writers' Circle of the Americas Lifetime Achievement Winners
- Children's Books by Native American Authors
- Scott O'Dell Award for Historical Fiction
- Checkout History
- Best Native American Books for Children
- If you like "American Girls"...
Login to add tags
The game of silence
There are currently 5 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Erdrich, Louise
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
Neebin (Summer) -- Dagwaging (Fall) -- Biboon (Winter) -- Zeegwun (Spring).
Nine-year-old Omakayas, of the Ojibwa tribe, moves west with her family in 1849.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.