- Published: New York : Viking, 2005.
- Year Published: 2005
- Description: 104 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 580
- 0670060119 :
- Segregation -- Fiction.
- Civil rights demonstrations -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Nashville (Tenn.) -- Fiction. -- Race relations
- Tennessee -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
Recently Listed On
- 4th grade and 5th grade Historical Fiction
- HiLo: Adults - reading 2nd to 4th grade levels
- HiLo: middle school students - reading 2nd to 4th grade levels
- Picture Book History - African-American stories
- Recommended Series For Second Graders
Login to add tags
Abby takes a stand
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / McKissack, Pat
Available Copies: Malletts Youth
Gee recalls for her grandchildren what happened in 1960 in Nashville, Tennessee, when she, aged ten, passed out flyers while her cousin and other adults held sit-ins at restaurants and lunch counters to protest segregation.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.