- Published: Beverly Hills, CA : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, 
- Year Published: 2004
- Description: 1 videodisc : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Chandrasekhar, Jay.
- Shawkat, Alia, 1989-
- Cross, David, 1964-
- Bateman, Jason.
- Tambor, Jeffrey, 1944-
- Walter, Jessica, 1944-
- Cera, Michael.
- De Rossi, Portia.
- Hale, Tony.
- Arnett, Will.
- Harrington, Gregory.
- Hawkingson, James.
- Schwartz, David.
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Twentieth Century-Fox Television, Inc.
- Imagine Television (Firm)
- Credit cards -- Drama.
- Upper class families -- Drama.
- Liquidity (Economics) -- Drama.
- Tarjetas de crédito -- Teatro.
- Deudor y acreedor -- Teatro.
- Television comedies..
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Comedy -- Television series.
Recently Listed On
- favorite shows
- Checkout History
- Things I'd watch if I only had the time.....
- Entertainment Weekly: 100 All-time Greatest TV Shows ever
- The Tommy Westphall Universe Hypothesis
- Writers Guild of America 101 Best written TV Shows of all time
- Good TV shows
- AADL Staff Picks -- Danielle
- Must See TV
Login to add tags
Arrested development. Season 1, disc 1
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD TV Arrested Season 1, Disc 1
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Malletts Adult
Originally broadcast on television during the 2003-2004 season.
Based on the characters created by Mitchell Hurwitz.
Special features: special introduction from executive producer/narrator Ron Howard; the creator's cut of "Pilot" (along with the version that aired); deleted scenes on 15 episodes; 2 behind-the-scenes featurettes: "Breaking ground" and "Making a future classic"; commentary on 3 episodes; "Pilot - creator's cut" with Mitch Hurwitz, Joe Russo, Anthony Russo, and Jason Bateman; "Beef consomme" and "Let 'em eat cake" with Mitch Hurwitz, Will Arnett, Jason Bateman, Michael Cera, David Cross, Portia de Rossi, Tony Hale, Alia Shawkat, Jeffrey Tambor and Jessica Walter; 2 videos, "Q & A session at the Museum of TV & Radio", and "TV Land Awards Future Classic"; 29 songs (audio only) by David Schwartz; sneak peak at season 2 by executive producer/narrator Ron Howard.
Pilot -- Top banana -- Bringin up Buster -- Key decisions -- Charity drive. -- Visiting ours.
Alia Shawkat, David Cross, Jason Bateman, Jeffrey Tambor, Jessica Walter, Michael Cera, Portia de Rossi, Tony Hale, Will Arnett.
The Bluth clan lives a life of excess, funded by the family credit card and paid for by patriarch George whose fortune came from the tract home development business. Oldest son George, nicknamed Gob, is an "illusionist" of minor importance who has anger management issues. Youngest son, Buster, wastes his days taking obscure graduate school courses. Daughter Lindsay is a vain socialite. The only sane family member is Lindsay's twin brother Michael, is a widower. Just as Michael decides to wash his hands of the family, he is forced to step up and aid his family in adjusting to new lives.
DVD, region 1, widescreen (16:9) presentation; Dolby Digital surround.
The show contains a lot of adult humor, particularly incest jokes, so it's not for everyone.
Login to write a review of your own.