- Published: Washington, D.C. : New York : National Gallery of Art ; American Federation of Arts, in association with Yale University Press, New Haven and London, 2004.
- Year Published: 2004
- Description: x, 228 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0300106394 :
- Borch, Gerard ter, -- 1617-1681 -- Exhibitions.
- Borch, Gerard ter, -- 1617-1681 -- Exhibitions -- 2004 -- Washington (D.C.)
- National Gallery of Art (U.S.) -- Exhibitions -- 2004.
Login to add tags
Gerard ter Borch
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 759.949 Bo
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
Catalog of an exhibition held in the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., and at the Detroit Institute of Arts in 2004-2005.
The artistic development of Gerard ter Borch / Arthur K. Wheelock Jr. -- Gerard ter Borch and the modern manner / Alison McNeil Kettering -- The miracle of Gerard ter Borch's satin / Arie Wallert -- Catalogue -- Letter from Gerard ter Borch the elder to his son, 3 July 1635 -- Notes to the essays -- Notes to the catalogue: Provenance, exhibition history, and references.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.