- Published: New York : Viking, 2005.
- Year Published: 2005
- Description: 200 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 540
- 0670884618 :
- Toleration -- Fiction.
- Communism -- Fiction.
- Secrets -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction. -- Bronx (New York, N.Y.)
- Bronx (New York, N.Y.) -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
- United States -- Fiction. -- Politics and government -- 1945-1953
Recently Listed On
- 2014 Ann Arbor Ypsilanti READS - grades K-5
- 8th grade and 9th grade Historical Fiction
- 6th grade and 7th grade Historical Fiction
- HiLo: high school students - reading 2nd to 4th grade levels
- HiLo: Adults - reading 2nd to 4th grade levels
Login to add tags
Catch a tiger by the toe
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Levine, Ellen
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth
In the Bronx, New York, during the McCarthy era, twelve-year-old Jamie keeps a terrible secret about her family, but when the truth is exposed, her parents lose their jobs and she is fired from the school newspaper.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.