- Published: [United States] : Burbank, CA : Walt Disney Home Entertainment ; Distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment, 
- Year Published: 2004
- Edition: Special ed.
- Description: 2 videodiscs (ca. 88 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 0788829602 :
- Bancroft, Tony.
- Cook, Barry.
- Ming-Na, 1963-
- Wong, B. D.
- Oh, Soon-Teck.
- Murphy, Eddie, 1961-
- Fierstein, Harvey, 1954-
- Bancroft, Tom.
- Goldsmith, Jerry.
- Walt Disney Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm)
- China. -- Lu jun -- Drama.
- Hua, Mulan (Legendary character)
- Feature films.
- Children's -- Animation -- Feature.
- Musical -- Animation -- Feature.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 2 available and 1 request on 6 copies
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth
Originally released as a motion picture in 1998.
Special features: deleted scenes; songs of "Mulan"; new and original music videos; "Discovering 'Mulan'"--Embark on a behind-the-scenes adventures with the filmmakers; early presentation reels; DisneyPedia: "Mulan's world"--explore the fascinating world of ancient China with your host, Mushu; 'Mulan' fun facts; audio commentary; storyboard-to-film comparisons.
Voices: Ming-Ha Wen, B.D. Wong, Soon-Tek Oh, Eddie Murphy, Harvey Fierstein, Gedde Watanabe, Miguel Ferrer, James Hong, Pat Morita, George Takei, Frank Welker.
Clever Mulan proves her worth outside of her tradition-bound society when, diguised as the male soldier, "Ping", she bravely takes her father's place in the Imperial Army. Helped by her funny guardian dragon Mushu and a lucky cricket named Cri-kee, Mulan strives to earn the respect of her fellow warriors and her courageous Captain Shang. Mulan's adventures lead to a climatic battle atop the Imperial Palace, where her family's honor and the fate of the Emperor and all of China rests in her hands.
DVD, region 1, widescreen (1.66:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, THX-certified.
Login to write a review of your own.