- Published: [Chicago] : WTTW, distributed by ConsumerVision, 1999, c1997.
- Year Published: 1997
- Description: 1 videodisc (60 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Giangreco, Kathy.
- Reid, Tim, 1944-
- WTTW (Television station : Chicago, Ill.)
- Robert R. McCormick Tribune Foundation.
- ConsumerVision (Firm)
- Child development.
- Infants -- Care.
- Child rearing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Parenting -- Psychological aspects.
- Parenting -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Instructional videos.
Login to add tags
Ten things every child needs for the best start in life!
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
Originally produced for public television broadcast in 1997.
Host, Tim Reid.
Shows how brain development in children up to age three is influenced by such things as interaction, touch, stable relationships, safe environments, self-esteem, quality child care, play, communication, music, and reading.
DVD ; Full screen.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.