- Published: Burbank, Calif. : Warner Home Video, 
- Year Published: 2004
- Edition: Special ed.
- Description: 4 videodiscs (235 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- 0790790491 :
- Fleming, Victor, 1883-1949.
- Gable, Clark, 1901-1960.
- Leigh, Vivien, 1913-1967.
- Howard, Leslie, 1893-1943.
- De Havilland, Olivia.
- Mitchell, Thomas, 1892-1962.
- Haller, Ernest, 1896-1970.
- Steiner, Max, 1888-1971.
- Mitchell, Margaret, 1900-1949.
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- O'Hara, Scarlett (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Plantation life -- Drama.
- United States -- Drama. -- History -- Women -- Civil War, 1861-1865
- Feature films.
- Historical -- Feature.
- Adaptation -- Feature.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
- Movies Based On Pulitzer Prize Winning Novels
- AFI's Top 100 Movies
- Leonard Maltin's 100 Must-See Films of the 20th Century
- AFI's Top 10 Epic Films
Login to add tags
Gone with the wind
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
Trailer / Previews
Trailers Powered by Internet Video Archive
Originally released as a motion picture in 1939.
Based on the novel by Margaret Mitchell.
Clark Gable, Vivien Leigh, Leslie Howard, Olivia de Havilland, Thomas Mitchell, Barbara O'Neill, Evelyn Keyes, Ann Rutherford, Hattie McDaniel, Butterfly McQueen, Carroll Nye, Laura Hope Crews, Ona Munson.
An epic story of the South's fight to maintain it's way of life during the Civil War years. It starts out as Scarlett O'Hara and her family are amongst the ladies and "chivalrous" gentlemen at the Twelve Oaks Plantation's ball before the Civil War begins. How Scarlett's love for one man keeps her from seeing the love that another man truly has for her. As the South finally crumbles down around her, Scarlett devises a way to overcome starvation in order save herself and her family.
DVD, region 1, full screen (1.37:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, Dolby Digital 1.0 mono.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.