- Published: Orlando [Fla.] : Harcourt, Inc., 2005.
- Year Published: 2005
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: ix, 247 p. : map ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 760
- 0152051139 (hardcover) :
- Funeral homes -- Fiction.
- Death -- Fiction.
- Grief -- Fiction.
- Family -- Fiction. -- Southern States
- Southern States -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Recipients of the E.B. White Read Aloud Award
- Recipients of the Josette Frank Award
- Nominees for the National Book Award for Young People's Literature
- Grief and Loss grades K-5
- Readaloud to Kids - gr K-5
Login to add tags
Each little bird that sings
There are currently 5 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Wiles, Debbie
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth
Comfort Snowberger is well acquainted with death since her family runs the funeral parlor in their small southern town, but even so the ten-year-old is unprepared for the series of heart-wrenching events that begins on the first day of Easter vacation with the sudden death of her beloved great-uncle Edisto.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.