- Published: Orlando [Fla.] : Harcourt, Inc., 2005.
- Year Published: 2005
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: ix, 247 p. : map ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 760
- 0152051139 (hardcover) :
- Funeral homes -- Fiction.
- Death -- Fiction.
- Grief -- Fiction.
- Family -- Fiction. -- Southern States
- Southern States -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Grief for a Person - gr PreK-5
- Recipients of the E.B. White Read Aloud Award
- Recipients of the Josette Frank Award
- Nominees for the National Book Award for Young People's Literature
- Grief and Loss grades K-5
- Readaloud to Kids - gr K-5
Login to add tags
Each little bird that sings
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Wiles, Debbie
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth
Comfort Snowberger is well acquainted with death since her family runs the funeral parlor in their small southern town, but even so the ten-year-old is unprepared for the series of heart-wrenching events that begins on the first day of Easter vacation with the sudden death of her beloved great-uncle Edisto.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.