- Published: Morton Grove, Ill. : Albert Whitman & Co., 2005.
- Year Published: 2005
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged)
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0807530271 :
- Turnips -- Fiction.
- Cooking, American -- Fiction. -- Southern style
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Tall tales.
Recently Listed On
- Picture Books Set in Diverse Environments
- Picture Books with Recipes or Preparation of Specific Dishes
- Gentle Folk Tales
- African-American & Biracial Children's Books
- LINKS Preschool
- Nature and Ecology - gr. PreK-1
Login to add tags
Grandma Lena's big ol' turnip
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: E HES
Grandma Lena grows a turnip so big that it takes her entire family pull it up and half of the town to eat it. Includes a note about cooking "soul food."
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.